Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

thank you.

now to be honest i write many things on this blog many life's lessons.to me its a record of the things that i learn in life and like to share them.it is a representation of my journey in life and the meditations of my heart.from reading it you may assume i am this very straight person but that's far from it. i am as human as the next person with no different a life. the thing is tracking my life on this blog zaps me back to reality as i read what i had once learnt.(you might be surprised to learn that the awakening thing happened to me a month after i had posted it,i guess i was just waiting for it) i make a mistake en then i read a post i had written en i quickly take it back.as i write so do i learn.to all the readers,thank you for your suport and sharing this journey that is life with me.maybe putting something in writing doues have the strength it is rumored to have ,trust me.
may you be richly blessed.
with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment