Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

BACK TO SQUARE ONE!!!

If there is something that frustrates me is doing something and ending up in the same place. I mean after all that work, I should be somewhere different, I should have grown or something…I know many of us have been in such a place, wondering why we are just doing rounds on the same mundane spot? Promising ourselves to do better next time and yet we still go back to ….SQUARE ONE!
Recently I found myself in such a position. I could not help feeling worn out…I mean I was still standing at the same spot I was standing a year ago- what have I been doing? Well, I have been doing something, the same thing, with the same results each time…I know am not alone, we rewind our genius ways waiting for salvation somewhere but really…who lied to us that if we do the same thing we will get different results? Trying out a different way may help…it may not necessarily work but it is worth the struggle. To me this is a serious challenge, the old way seems so secure, I know how to do it even with my eyes closed, and a sweet sense of security lies within old methods…however the rude awakening of the backfired results is never interesting.
This time around I am searching for different results. This is a big risk, I may lose the security I so cherished, but I may gain what I never thought I could have. Maybe you share this with me, being stuck in a rut. I challenge you to do it differently- completely differently might I add. Let’s not go round square one anymore. However it goes we are set to learn something new…I look forward with faith and strength…different approach=different results.
If all goes well you will have discovered the right method, if it does not go well, at least you have known how not to do it….cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment