Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

YEARS OF LIFE OR LIFE OF YEARS?

i recently discovered or better said, learned that it is not the years of your life that matter but the life of your years that matter. many are the times we spend days trying to search for something meaningfull in life, trying to make our life have meaning, trying to go to bed feeling like we have accomplished something. the amazing thing is how hard we look in the wrong places, how much we sweat tilling the wrong ground and how much we endure for the wrong reasons.you see, i really think life is simple yet our human talent is to complicate it....
i long for the day i will wake up and not worry about my looks,but the day i'll sleep contented that av made someone feel more beautifull.
i long for the day i will no longer worry about my significance in this life, but i will sleep having made someone know they are important to me.
i long for the day i will not wake up in a hurry to achieve this and that,but the day i will sleep having achieved the nobility of being a blessing to the next human being.
i long for the day i will wake up and not worry if the spotlight is on me, but the day i will sleep haveing given the spotlight to the most humble deserving person.
i long for the day i will wake up and face the day with the optimism of doing something good for more than the usual one or no person.
i long for the day i will understand the meaning of life is in cultivating someone else in what you have within you.
i long for the day my mind shall be freed from this man eat man society mentality that leaves me brutally insignificant.
i long for that day when life will mean more than just the normal,when life will manifest its true blessing .
i long for the day i will start a movement of people who want to give life meaning and not wait to find meaning to life.

i am on a journey, a short journey, a tiresome journey where each step ahead is further from the one behind.my destination is simple....to give life to my years.

come with me, tread with me, join me in this life. laugh with me and add life to your years. come and let us search for the gems of life so that we may die and smile from our graves and when we meet the good lord we will thank him for the awesome gift of life for we trully enjoyed the meaning.come with me....

2 comments:

  1. gosh! why don;t you tell me this stuff when am sitting next to you everyday? nice i want to keep reading this over and over again. nice one there

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess i prefer writing it...i will keep writing so long as you keep reading :-)

    ReplyDelete